Flagstaff AZ Dental Makeovers | Dr. Jason Dittberner, DDS, PC
Dental makeovers, also known as smile makeovers, are the best way to restore your smile if you’ve suffered from multiple oral health problems in the past.
At the office of Dr. Jason Dittberner, DDS, in Flagstaff, we combine both cosmetic and restorative dental techniques to give you the smile of your dreams. From deep teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, to veneers, dental implants and crowns, Invisalign, and more, we can do it all.
If you’d like to fix your smile, but aren’t sure how to get started, contact us for an appointment now. Dr. Dittberner can examine your mouth, and recommend the proper procedures for a comprehensive smile makeover. Call now at (928)773-7900.
What Is A Dental Makeover?
A dental makeover is a customized, comprehensive treatment plan that’s designed to restore the natural functionality of your teeth, and improve your smile. Each dental makeover is different, because each patient will have different needs.
We usually define a dental makeover as any treatment plan that incorporates more than one cosmetic or restorative dentistry procedure. For example, if you are missing a tooth and require a dental implant, and you’d also like to whiten your teeth, that would qualify as a dental makeover.
How Much Does A Smile Makeover Cost?
It’s not really possible for us to give a reasonable cost estimate without first examining your mouth, and understanding what procedures you will require. However, we can give you an idea of how much each common procedure will cost on its own, based on patient-submitted costs from DocShop.
- Teeth whitening – $400-$650
- Porcelain veneers – $925-$2500 per tooth
- Dental implants – $3000-$4500 per tooth
- Dental bridges – $500-$1200 per tooth
- Dental crowns – $800-$1500 per tooth
- Inlays & onlays – $900 per tooth
- Invisalign – $3500-$8000, depending on length of treatment
It’s important to note that these costs are very rough estimates. To actually provide you with a true cost for a smile makeover, Dr. Dittberner will have to assess your mouth in person. Schedule your appointment now at (928) 773-7900.
What Are The Benefits Of A Dental Makeover?
Comprehensive dental makeovers have numerous benefits. Here a few of the biggest reasons you should consider a smile makeover.
- Replace missing teeth – Missing teeth are unsightly, and can lead to issues such as teeth shifting, bite misalignment, and even gum tissue/jaw tissue loss. Replacing a missing tooth with a dental bridge or implant will prevent these health issues.
- Straighten and align teeth – Invisalign can correct major teeth placement and bite issues, and porcelain veneers can be used to fill in gaps between teeth, and even correct minor bite issues. This provides you with a straight, beautiful smile.
- Improved oral health – Missing or damaged teeth can impair your ability to chew and speak correctly. A smile makeover can restore the natural functionality of your teeth, and improve your oral health.
- Brighter, more attractive smile – With a smile makeover from Dr. Jason Dittberner, you can truly get the smile of your dreams. Whether you simply need teeth whitening and veneers, or you need to replace multiple missing teeth, Dr. Dittberner can create a custom-tailored plan that will provide you with a truly beautiful, attractive smile.
Dental makeovers have aesthetic benefits and health benefits, and can dramatically improve your quality-of-life. So start thinking about what a dental makeover can do for you, and get in touch with Dr. Jason Dittberner today!
Looking For A Dental Makeover In Flagstaff? Choose Dr. Jason Dittberner!
If you’re looking for a Flagstaff dentist specializing in smile makeovers, look no further. The office of Dr. Jason Dittberner can provide you with exceptional, professional services. We specialize in general and cosmetic dentistry, as well as orthodontics.
Whether you need a more simple procedure like teeth whitening, or require multiple dental implants and tooth restorations, Dr. Dittberner can help you fix your smile. Schedule your appointment by phone at (928) 773-7900, or feel free to drop by our office at 750 N Kendrick St Suite 200, Flagstaff, AZ 86001.